Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hola


Wow!! The wonderful world of Blog.

It is funny how HTML has now become now part of my vocabulary. Have you guys seen the shirt that says "/body" I find it to be funny.


Anyway a blog by definition is an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page. Well let’s just say this will not be a diary it will be more like an extension of my website
http://www.antelmostudio.com/ I will post experiences in art, as well as work in progress nothing amazing. Also just to warn you I will probably only add an entry a week and this is why.


For the past few years I have been part of a crew for animated film set to be released this year. As of this month,
The Barnyard has been pushed from a release date of Oct 6 to a summer release date of July 28. This means I am busy at work.




Anyway, Drop me a line sometime. It is always nice to hear the world respond back.

3 comments:

ivaylo said...

welcome, caballero, good to see ya!
great start, now let's see some sketches :)

NJCHICK said...

Congrats on the new BLOG! I "just" created one for our MOMS Club with Blogger last night - small world! Can't wait to take the kids to see YOUR movie!!! xo Connie, Pat, Riley, Zach & Clover xo

lightyear8 said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! :)