Saturday, May 12, 2007

Portraits

Chuck Jones once said that the easiest way to lose a friend was to draw his/her portrait.
I like my friends and the truth is, I don't want to lose them.

I once heard that a good exercise was to draw a portrait a day and for the reason previously stated and because I don't have time to draw till late at night when I get home, I been doing one self portrait a day all week.

I thought that in honor of self portraits I would revisit all the ones I have done over the years, and I have at my disposal.


Sometime in 2002 for painting class

09-2003 while listening to some Tunes.

10-2003 Mad about X-men (Not really sure)

03-2006 after getting home to my desk from the B-yard.


7-06 Acting out a scene for animation.


05-05-07 After looking at some roman art.

05-12-07 After buying some prismacolor pencils.


It seems that the further you go back in time the more they look like me.
Anyway, if you are reading this, draw, draw draw.





1 comment:

asako said...

draw Antelmo! Its great to see your stuff :)