Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Picture Perfect

The past week, I attended many social events, therefore, I took a lot of pictures.

I had a good camera but because I was using the built in flash and everyone was sweating I got a lot skin glare.

I found a good to tutorial to remove it so I tought I would share.

http://www.planetphotoshop.com/tutorials/harris13.html

I am not to happy with their end result because they make the portrait look flat. But I found that you can change the opacity to 50 on the brush and make it look better. The idea is to leave a little highlight to keep the natural glow.

Before


After

I also played with the curves.

If you are going to do color correction, make sure you have a good CRT monitor, LCDS tend to be bad at color managing. But either way make sure you calibrate your monitor.

No comments: